Physician Practice Management
Your cash has dropped off dramatically. New code changes and regulatory requirements are so confusing, you don’t know where to start. Your staff isn’t comfortable moving completely to a total electronic medical records system, so it still hasn’t been fully implemented. And the possibility of getting audited is terrifying. Medical school didn’t cover this – can’t you just get back to taking care of your patients?
With Jackson Thornton Healthcare, the answer is yes. We have partnered with MRG, LLC to offer Certified Professional Coders and experts with the training and over 200 years’ combined experience. Each of our medical practice management consultants is an advisory financial expert who can diagnose the problem areas within your practice as well as help restore your operations to full financial health.
How We Help Your Practice
We’ll examine your people, processes and technology to identify inefficiencies that cost your practice time and money. From the front desk to back-end medical billing and insurance, we can provide customized recommendations, personnel training and even EHR system selection and implementation to meet your specific needs. While others may offer a proprietary software “system” or data entry services, Jackson Thornton Healthcare knows that there are no “one-size-fits-all” solutions. We’ll work with you and your staff to assess and analyze your operations and then offer ways to speed and strengthen your practice’s revenue cycle process through business advisory financial planning.
To further free you up to take care of patients, JTH can also perform the ongoing billing, posting, collections and even staffing requirements you may have through our outsourced services.
Healthcare shouldn’t be this complicated. And with Jackson Thornton Healthcare, it won’t be. Get the answers you need to get paid today.
- Billing services
- Analysis of insurance claim turnaround
- Accounts receivable analysis by an audit accountant
- Review of front desk collections
- Benchmarking for collections and overhead
- Review of internal control processes
- Operational review
- Compensation study
- Coding and charge analysis
- Coding review
- Credentialing services
- Personnel recruitment
- Staff utilization
- Billing system review
- New practice startup
- RAC management and assistance
- Technology services including electronic medical records
Physician Practice Consulting Companies – Why We Are Different
It’s a big step to trust another company to assist with the management of your practice, and you want a company with the knowledge and experience to work seamlessly with your staff. Our many years of work with physician practices gives us the ability to read the ever-changing healthcare landscape so your office and business operations run more smoothly and efficiently.
Contact us today for a Physician Practice consultation.
- Assurance Services
- Benefit Resources
- Business Consulting Services
- Business Valuation Accounting Services
- Estate Planning
- Financial Auditing Services Across the Southeast
- Financial Management Training
- Fraud Examination Services Across the Southeast
- IT/Technology Consulting
- Litigation Support
- Managed IT Services
- Montgomery Tax Planning & Consulting Services
- Physician Practice Management Consultant
- Prattville Tax Planning & Consulting Services
- SOC Reports
- Tax Planning & Consulting Services
- Wealth Management