Government Accounting Services Across the Southeast
Jackson Thornton provides our large public-sector client base a consistent resource for governmental financial planning and management. In addition to in-depth consultation, we offer audit services and assistance in meeting federal funding regulations to municipalities, state agencies, utilities, and state and local authorities. Working with elected officials, staff and council leadership, each member of our team is a governmental financial expert who can help governmental entities make sound long-term and short-term decisions. Click here for our brochure.
- Audit of financial statements, including audits in accordance with Governmental Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133 (Single Audit)
- Accounting standards implementation
- Evaluation and design of accounting and internal control systems, policies and procedures
- Forensic examinations
- Arbitrage calculations and verification for tax-exempt bond issues
- Budgeting and financial forecast
- Bond underwriting consultation
- Grants and awards procurement
- Task outsourcing
- Electronic data conversion and analysis
- Nationwide Resources, Personal Attention
Jackson Thornton is a professional accounting and consulting firm providing comprehensive resources and high-quality services designed to help organizations reach their most productive level. Affiliated with RSM US Alliance, a premier affiliation of independent accounting and consulting firms, we draw from the vast resources and services of one of the country’s largest accounting and consulting firms, while maintaining the responsive, personalized attention that is the hallmark of Jackson Thornton’s client-centered service.