Fraud Examination Services Across the Southeast
Jackson Thornton’s team of Certified Fraud Examiners conducts investigative examinations of the financial information and records when there is a concern of fraudulent activity. Whether you are concerned about asset misappropriation, fraudulent financial reporting or employee corruption, we have the resources to quickly deploy when you need a rapid response.
Our team is highly experienced in the areas of:
- Identification of red flags of fraudulent activity
- Recognition of various schemes and mechanisms used to commit fraud
- Interviewing of targets, accomplices and informants
- Tracing funds
- Performance of public records searches
- Financial modeling
- Information technology analysis and preservation
- Reporting on findings and recommendations of forensic examinations to stakeholders
- Assistance in recovery through insurance claims
- Providing expert testimony
Not only are our examiners certified as fraud examiners, they are certified public accountants in public practice as well. As accountants, auditors and consultants, the members of our fraud examination accounting firm serve a wide range of industries and are able to apply this industry experience to your specific situation.
As an audit accounting firm with fraud examiners, we are also uniquely qualified in the area of Internal Controls (an organization’s checks and balances system). Our study involves a review of the processes and procedures around your accounting and asset management functions. We will identify weaknesses and propose preventative controls to deter fraud and detective controls to identify fraud should it occur.
Call on a Jackson Thornton certified fraud examiner for advice in areas such as:
- Whistleblower policies and procedures
- Conflict of interest policies
- Information Technology controls and security
- Internal audit recommendations
Anti-fraud controls reduce the cost and duration (an average of 18 months before being detected) of fraud schemes. Jackson Thornton’s certified public accountants would be happy to assist your organization to develop a plan to address your potential fraud risks. Get in touch with us today!