As a provider of services to financial institutions across the Southeast, we’ve helped financial institutions successfully navigate regulatory, assurance and federal and state tax issues for more than 80 years – gaining crucial experience and insight into the needs and requirements of banks, holding companies, credit unions and other lending institutions. Our financial institution clients range in size from $30 million to over $800 million and are served by teams with tax, consulting and audit accounting services experience.
We understand how personalized service helps community financial institutions stand out, the same way our commitment to client service helps us stand out in our industry. Audit, tax and consulting services can be very similar from firm to firm. We believe our difference is in the value you receive from the relationship. We use our industry experience to understand the risks that the financial institution industry faces so as to provide strategic and advisory value-added comments and solutions that can be used to enhance your operations and processes.
Financial Institution Audit, Tax, Accounting & Consulting Services Include:
- Bank Holding Company Services
- Income Tax Planning and Preparation
- Loan Reviews (including ALLL methodology reviews)
- Assurance (including financial statement audits and agreed-upon procedures)
- Regulatory Reports Preparation
- Conversion from C Corporations to S Corporations
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act and FDICIA assistance
- Internal Audit (including risk assessment assistance and outsourcing)
- Automated Clearing Housing (ACH) Audits
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Audits
- Information Systems Audits
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Valuations
- Employee Benefit Plan Services
- Fraud Examinations
Through the performance of financial statement audits, directors’ examinations and outsourced internal audits, we will help you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your daily operations. Our knowledgeable staff of professionals, including a Certified Community Bank Internal Auditor (CCBIA), a Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA) and network of advisory accountant resources can help you define and maximize your financial institution’s competitive advantage.