COVID has been taxing enough on businesses and individuals this year.
Get advice and relief from expert advisors today.
Jackson Thornton has closely and carefully monitored the economic effects of COVID-19 since it first appeared. As the landscape continues to evolve, we remain diligent in our efforts to help you navigate 2020 taxes with confidence and ease.
We are helping answer questions such as:
- Are Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funds taxable or non-taxable?
- What about other monies received?
- What state and federal regulations apply to me?
- How does the CARES Act affect my taxes?
- How does COVID affect unemployment benefits?
Our professionals serve as your advocates. We’re ready to assist, offering reliable guidance to mitigate the effects of your COVID tax burden. We’ll offer the answers to help you get back on your feet financially and move forward in 2021.
There are tax remedies for COVID. Get the latest from Jackson Thornton.
Contact an expert today.
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/jacksonthornton.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/jtc/page-c19-landing.php on line 89