Bookkeeping & Payroll Services
Timely and accurate financial reporting is essential for growing businesses. But devoting your own time and personnel resources to this complicated process pulls you away from your true focus: operating your business. Instead, contact our bookkeeping team today to keep your business moving forward.
Jackson Thornton’s comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping services provide reliable financial statements to help you make informed management decisions. Whether it’s a full range of services for small businesses or supplemental accounting services for large companies, we’ll provide the financial experts to help select the services and schedule that best fit the unique demands and opportunities of your growing business.
Jackson Thornton offers a full complement of payroll services, from automated payroll processing to tax returns with year-end W-2 forms, and fringe benefit reporting, including year-end 1099s.
In addition to talking with a bookkeeper, you may also be interested in our Tax and Assurance services, our accounting software training conducted through Jackson Thornton Technologies and our seminars and events.
How We Help Your Company
- Maintain financial records and provide associated reporting
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Preparation of payroll – direct deposit and paper checks
- Payroll tax compliance – preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filings
- Preparation of sales/use tax returns
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Sage 100 (formerly MAS 90)
- Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree Accounting)
- Accounting CS
Contact us today for a bookeeping consultation and assessment of your company’s needs.